Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2019
Pocket Guide: Partick
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Partick, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, shopping and coffeehouses. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its university and art.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Partick
- Known for its art scene, whereas Museum of Transport, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, and Glasgow Science Centre are some local cultural sights
- Popular family attractions include Xscape Braehead, M&Ds Theme Park, and Aquatec
- Notable landmarks include George Square, Glasgow Cathedral, and Paisley Abbey
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Braehead Shopping Centre, Buchanan Galleries and Buchanan Street
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at The SSE Hydro or Celtic Park
Getting around Partick
With so many transport options, getting around Partick is a breeze. Head to Kelvinhall Station for metro transit. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Glasgow Partick Station or Glasgow Hyndland Station.
Staying in Partick
You may appreciate Manor Park Guest House for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Manor Park Guest House with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Partick
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Partick is 1326 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Partick?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Partick, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Partick?
Partick Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Partick by Star Rating
- Hotels near Partick Airports
- Areas of Partick
- Accommodation near Partick Attractions
- More accommodation types in Partick
- Choose Your Partick Hotel Style
- Search Partick Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Partick
- Hotels Near Partick, Glasgow
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends