Search Hotels in Parma
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Parma, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cathedrals, museums and local tours.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodation options in Parma
- The closest major airport is in Parma (PMF), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Parma
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Teatro Regio di Parma, Auditorium Niccolo Paganini and Centro Studi e Archivio della Comunicazione. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Piazza Garibaldi, Baptistery of Parma and Cathedral of Parma. The picturesque setting of Ducale Park and Eridania Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Collecchio, you can choose from 92 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Forlanini52 Parma - Amenities at this property include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Link124 Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Park Hotel Pacchiosi - This 5-star hotel in Parma City Centre features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Getting around Parma
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Parma Station or Vicofertile Station. Parma may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Parma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Parma gets about 669.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Parma?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Parma, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Parma?
What's the best place to stay for families in Parma?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Parma?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Parma?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Parma?
What's the best hotel in Parma to absorb the local history?
Parma Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Parma by Star Rating
- Hotels near Parma Airports
- Areas of Parma
- Accommodation near Parma Attractions
- More accommodation types in Parma
- Choose Your Parma Hotel Style
- Search Parma Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Parma
- Hotels Near Parma, Emilia-Romagna
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends