- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Aquatonic Paris Val d'Europe
- 1 min walk
- Village de Chessy
- 5 min drive
- Mr & Mrs Wine
- 16 min walk
- Le Lepvrier
- 16 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
In the suburbs and near a train station, Appart'City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d'Europe is in an area with great shopping. Val d'Europe and Val d'Europe Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Walt Disney Studios Park and Disneyland® Paris. Travelling with kids? Consider Davy Crockett Adventure and Aquarium Sea Life Paris. Our guests love the residence's quiet location.
- Aquatonic Paris Val d'Europe - 1 min walk
- Village de Chessy - 5 min drive
- Walt Disney Studios Park - 7 min drive
- Disney Village - 7 min drive
- Disneyland® Paris - 8 min drive
- Serris Val d'Europe Station - 4 min drive
- Bussy-Saint-Georges RER Station - 9 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 29 min drive
- Mr & Mrs Wine - 16 min walk
- Le Lepvrier - 16 min walk
- Auberge Saint-Nicolas - 17 min walk
- Wok Etoile - 19 min walk
- Toad Hall Restaurant - 3 min drive
About this property
Appart'City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d'Europe
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.87 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Park Prestige Val d'Europe House Montevrain
- Park Prestige Val d'Europe House
- Park Prestige Val d'Europe Montevrain
- Park Prestige Val d'Europe
- Park & Suites Prestige Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Park And Suites Prestige Val d`Europe
- Appart’City Confort Marne Vallée Val d’Europe House Montevrain
- Appart’City Confort Marne Vallée Val d’Europe House
- Appart’City Confort Marne Vallée Val d’Europe Montevrain
- Appart'City Confort Marne Vallée Val d'Europe Montevrain
- Appart'City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d'Europe Residence
- Appart'City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d'Europe Montevrain
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location as it is near Disneyland Paris. There is a shuttle bus from the Hotel to Disneyland and Val d’Europe station for a very small price of €3 per day. Breakfast was good and had reasonable variety.