Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pajara, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Sotavento de Jandia Beach, Cofete Beach and Las Gaviotas beach.
- There are 292 hotels and other accommodation options in Pajara
- The closest major airport is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pajara
Notable city landmarks like Punta Jandía Lighthouse and Villa Winter Museum might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Sotavento de Jandia Beach, Cofete Beach and Las Gaviotas beach. Kitesurfing is a top activity, and Jandia Golf Course is one place to visit.
In Tarajalejo, you'll find 292 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Risco del Gato Suites THe Senses Collection - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas - All Inclusive - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants.
- La Pared powered by Playitas - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Pajara include Costa Calma Beach and Oasis Park Fuerteventura. Popular places to visit in the area include Fuerteventura Golf Course, located 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city centre, and Caleta de Fuste Marina, which is 27.7 mi/44.6 km away.
Dressing for Pajara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- About 104.90 millimetres of rain falls on Pajara each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C