Visitors to Orly are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and sightseeing tours. AccorHotels Arena, Paris Catacombs and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 5066 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orly
Notable places to visit in the larger region include AccorHotels Arena, Paris Catacombs and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution. In the area, you'll also find Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and Jardin des Plantes.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Orly. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Paris Coeur d'Orly Airport - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Grand Hôtel Senia - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Paris Coeur d'Orly Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Pantheon, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the heart of the city, and Luxembourg Gardens, which is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away.
Getting around Orly
With so many choices for transport, exploring Orly is simple. Make your way to Paris Orly-Ville Station to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Paris Les Saules Station.
Dressing for Orly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Orly gets about 992 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C