Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and spa services
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Naha, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Naha City Museum of History and Fukushu-en Garden. Shiseibyo Temple and Naminouegu Shrine are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has WiFi in public areas and spa services. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and a meeting room.
All 225 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and LCD TVs. Guests will also find wired Internet, refrigerators, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 225
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 540 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( JPY 540 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( JPY 540 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Riverside Cafe - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2,075 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 540 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 540 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 540 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Naha
- DoubleTree Hilton Naha
- DoubleTree Naha
- Hilton DoubleTree Naha
- Hilton Naha
- Naha DoubleTree
- Naha Hilton
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.