Travellers to Nye will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nye
Places to visit in the larger region include East Rosebud Lake, Tippet Rise Art Center and Lulu Pass. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Nye, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can select from 38 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Private Access to Stillwater River! Quiet, Pristine Cabin With Stunning Views! is located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of Nye. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Cooke City can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Alpine Motel is 23 mi (37 km) from central Nye. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cooke City can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Soda Butte Lodge is 23 mi (37 km) from the centre of Nye. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Columbus can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Nye
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -14°C at night
- Nye gets about 148.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -13°C