Overview of Alpine Motel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Alpine Too Suite - A5
About this area
Alpine Motel is located in Cooke City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Gallatin National Forest and Lamar Valley, while Cooke City Montana Museum and Lulu Pass are cultural highlights.
- Cooke City General Store - 1 min walk
- Cooke City Montana Museum - 4 min walk
- Clarks Fork Trail - 7 min walk
- Lulu Pass - 2 min drive
- Yellowstone Northeast Entrance Station - 8 min drive
- The Bistro - 1 min walk
- Cooke City Store - 1 min walk
- Buns N Beds - 1 min walk
- Prospector - 2 min walk
- Miners Saloon - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Close to saloon famous for burgers and pizza. Bakery up the street is a must for breakfasts.