- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Soda Butte Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Single Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Basic Double Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Family Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Family Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Soda Butte Lodge is located in Cooke City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lamar Valley and Yellowstone Northeast Entrance Station, while Cooke City Montana Museum and Lulu Pass are cultural highlights.Visit our Cooke City travel guide
- Cooke City General Store - 3 min walk
- Cooke City Montana Museum - 6 min walk
- Clarks Fork Trail - 9 min walk
- Lulu Pass - 3 min drive
- Yellowstone Northeast Entrance Station - 8 min drive
- Prospector - 1 min walk
- Buns N Beds - 1 min walk
- Beartooth Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Bistro - 1 min walk
- Bearclaw Bakery - 1 min walk
About this property
Soda Butte Lodge
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.