Visiting North Muskham
Visitors to North Muskham are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and its breweries. Around the area, top sights include Sherwood Forest Country Park, Lincoln Castle and Lincoln Cathedral.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in North Muskham
- The closest major airport is in Nottingham (NQT), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Muskham
Sherwood Forest Country Park, Lincoln Castle and Lincoln Cathedral are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Newstead Abbey and Newark Castle.
As you plan your holiday to North Muskham, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ashiana Restaurant and Hotel is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of North Muskham. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Newark can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room LCD TVs. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Jurys Inn Nottingham Hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the centre of North Muskham. With a stay at this hotel in Newark, guests can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room coffee machine.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Clumber Park, located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for North Muskham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- North Muskham gets about 586.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C