Visiting North Dartmouth
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in North Dartmouth, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, beaches and wineries. Top sights around the area include Buttonwood Park Zoo, Touro Synagogue and International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in North Dartmouth
- The closest major airport is in New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Newport, RI (NPT-Newport State), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Dartmouth
A favourite place to visit in the city is Running Brook Vineyard & Winery. In the area, you'll also find Buttonwood Park Zoo and Touro Synagogue.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in North Dartmouth. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Dartmouth Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Regency Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Capri Motel - This 2-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city centre, and The Breakers, which is 19.6 mi/31.5 km away.
Dressing for North Dartmouth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -5°C at night
- North Dartmouth gets about 1321 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C