Search Hotels in Norman Cross
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 6 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2020
Visiting Norman Cross
Visitors to Norman Cross are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Burghley House.
- There are 209 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cambridge (CBG), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 48.3 mi (77.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norman Cross
Burghley House is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find East of England Showground and Peterborough Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday to Norman Cross, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 92 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Best Western Plus Peterborough Orton Hall Hotel & Spa is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Peterborough features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Express Peterborough is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Peterborough can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Peterborough Marriott Hotel is located within 3.4 mi (5.5 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Peterborough features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and room size.
Dressing for Norman Cross
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Norman Cross each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C