Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Noisy-le-Grand, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, bars and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Centre Commercial les Arcades, AccorHotels Arena and Zenith de Paris.
- You'll find 5145 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Noisy-le-Grand
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Centre Commercial les Arcades is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find AccorHotels Arena and Zenith de Paris.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Noisy-le-Grand. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Paris Marne La Vallee - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to public transport and comfortable beds.
- Ibis Budget Marne-la-Vallée Noisy-le-Grand - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Marne La Vallee Noisy Le Grand - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and room size.
Top places to visit around the area include Parc des Buttes Chaumont, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the heart of the city, and Opera Bastille, which is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Getting around Noisy-le-Grand
Metro stations nearby include Noisy-le-Grand Mont d'Est RER Station and Les Yvris Noisy le Grand RER Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Noisy-le-Grand
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Noisy-le-Grand gets about 622.30 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C