Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotel in Central, walk to Quayside
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Central, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Seven Stories and Quayside. Gateshead Millennium Bridge and BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 42 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, minibars, and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bistro du Vin - This bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Hotel Vin & Bistro Newcastle
- Hotel Vin & Bistro Newcastle Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Vin Bistro Newcastle
- Vin Bistro Newcastle Newcastle-upon-Tyne
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.