Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from metrocentre and within 6 mi (10 km) of Tyne Bridge and BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. Gateshead Millennium Bridge and St. James' Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 44 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Gibside HotelFront Street Whickham Newcastle-upon-Tyne England NE16 4JG
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Pacos Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Additional policies and fees may apply for group reservations (more than 4 people for the same room/stay dates). For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Gibside Hotel
- Gibside Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Gibside Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel
- Best Western Plus Gibside Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Best Western Plus Gibside
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.