Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Newcastle-upon-Tyne hotel in Whickham with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Whickham, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from metrocentre and within 6 mi (10 km) of Tyne Bridge and BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art. Gateshead Millennium Bridge and St. James' Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 44 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Pacos Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Gibside Hotel
- Gibside Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Gibside Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Best Western Plus Gibside Hotel
- Best Western Plus Gibside Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Best Western Plus Gibside
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.