Overview of The NoMad Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, The NoMad Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. 5th Avenue and Macy's are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn.Visit our New York travel guide
- 5th Avenue - 1 min walk
- Macy's - 8 min walk
- Empire State Building - 9 min walk
- Madison Square Garden - 13 min walk
- Bryant Park - 13 min walk
- 28 St. Station (Broadway) - 1 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 41 min drive
- The NoMad Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The NoMad Bar — 1 min walk
- Sweetgreen - 1 min walk
- John Dory Oyster Bar - 1 min walk
- Pondicheri - 1 min walk
About this property
The NoMad Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.43 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.