Guests will want to experience the restaurants, bars and monuments in Glenfinnan. Welcoming and scenic landscape, this city also attracts visitors with its rafting.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 73.3 mi (118 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Glenfinnan
- Glenfinnan Museum and Land, Sea and Islands Centre are popular cultural attractions
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Glenfinnan Monument, Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, and Castle Tioram
Getting around Glenfinnan
There are plenty of options for getting around Glenfinnan. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at GLENFINNAN.
Staying in Glenfinnan
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate The Prince's House Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Prince's House Hotel with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Glenfinnan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Glenfinnan gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year