Visiting Mount Kisco
Visitors to Mount Kisco are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rivers. Top sights around the area include Bear Mountain State Park, Westchester County Center and Capitol Theatre.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 17 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Kisco
The city's natural beauty is on display at Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary, Haas Audubon Sanctuary and Westmoreland Sanctuary. In the area, you'll also find Bear Mountain State Park and Westchester County Center.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mount Kisco, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Mount Kisco. This 3-star hotel in Mount Kisco features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and comfortable beds.
- NY Bedford is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from central Mount Kisco. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Stamford can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- NEW Llamas and Luxury on Unique Historic Bedford Estate is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the centre of Mount Kisco. This 4-star hotel in Nyack features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Top places to visit outside the city include Capitol Theatre, located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre, and Palisades Center, which is 14.1 mi/22.7 km away.
Dressing for Mount Kisco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Mount Kisco gets about 1255 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C