Search Hotels in Peekskill, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 27 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Visitors to Peekskill are sure to enjoy the riverfront, mountain views and restaurants. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Bear Mountain State Park, Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and Palisades Center.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peekskill
Cultural venues in the city include Paramount Hudson Valley Theater, Peekskill Museum and Lincoln Depot Museum. The rivers and mountains highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Blue Mountain Reservation, Depew Park and Peekskill Landing Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art and Charles Point Pier Park.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Inn on the Hudson - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bear Mountain State Park, located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre, and Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, which is 11.2 mi/18.1 km away.
Dressing for Peekskill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -9°C at night
- About 1136 millimetres of rain falls on Peekskill each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Peekskill?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Peekskill, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Peekskill?
Peekskill Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Peekskill by Star Rating
- Hotels near Peekskill Airports
- Accommodation near Peekskill Attractions
- More accommodation types in Peekskill
- Choose Your Peekskill Hotel Style
- Search Peekskill Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Peekskill
- Hotels Near Peekskill, White Plains
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends