Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing in Montrabe.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Montrabe
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Saint-Gabriel Golf Course, Palmola Golf Club, and Toulouse Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Cite de l'Espace and Museum of the Augustins are popular cultural attractions
- Basilique Saint-Sernin and Place du Capitole are noteworthy landmarks
Getting around Montrabe
Montrabe has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Montrabe Station.
Dressing for Montrabe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Montrabe gets about 650 millimetres of rain per year