Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Grenade has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Grenade
- Basilique Saint-Sernin and Place du Capitole are noteworthy landmarks
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Museum of the Augustins, Cite de l'Espace and Place Nationale
Staying in Grenade
You might love Villa Léopoldine for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Villa Léopoldine, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Grenade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 650 millimetres of rain falls on Grenade each year