Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing in Miramas.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Miramas
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Golf Ouest Provence Mirama, Miramas Golf, and École de l'Air Golf are favourite sights to visit
- Chateau des Baux and Camargue are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Getting around Miramas
Miramas has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Istres Miramas Station.
Dressing for Miramas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Miramas each year