Search Hotels in Milazzo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Apr 2019
Apartment With one Bedroom in Milazzo, With Wonderful sea View, Shared Pool, Furnished Balcony - 500 m From the Beach
Visitors to Milazzo are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and monuments. Top sights around the area include Fountain of Orion, Messina Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock and Cathedral of Messina.
- There are 115 hotels and other accommodation options in Milazzo
- The closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Milazzo
The city is notable for landmarks like Castello di Milazzo, Sanctuary of St Francis of Paula and Church of Carmine. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Port of Milazzo is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piscina di Venere and Antiquarium of Milazzo.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Fountain of Orion, located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre, and Messina Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock, which is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away.
Getting around Milazzo
With so many choices for transport, exploring Milazzo is simple. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Milazzo Station. You can take a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Milazzo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- About 676.40 millimetres of rain falls on Milazzo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Milazzo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Milazzo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Milazzo?
What's the best hotel for families in Milazzo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Milazzo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Milazzo?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Milazzo?
What's the best luxury hotel in Milazzo?
What's the best boutique hotel in Milazzo?
Milazzo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Milazzo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Milazzo Airports
- Accommodation near Milazzo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Milazzo
- Choose Your Milazzo Hotel Style
- Search Milazzo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Milazzo
- Hotels Near Milazzo, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends