Search Hotels in Midi-Pyrenees
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Midi-Pyrenees
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Midi-Pyrenees, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, shopping and temples. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its cafes, museums and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole and Museum of the Augustins.
- There are 5946 hotels and other accommodation options in Midi-Pyrenees
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Midi-Pyrenees
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Museum of the Augustins, Cite de l'Espace and Toulouse-Lautrec Museum. Families come for attractions such as African Safari Zoo, Zoo des 3 Vallees and Animal Park of Gramat. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole, and Place Nationale.
In Benasque, there are 5946 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Clos du Barry - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Le Closier B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free parking and a bar.
- Domaine de Rasigous - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Other favourite sights in Midi-Pyrenees include St Pierre Abbey, Albi Cathedral and Chateau de Najac.
Getting around Midi-Pyrenees
With so many ways to get around, exploring Midi-Pyrenees is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Borderouge Station, Trois Cocus Metro Station and Balma-Gramont Metro Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Saint-Jory Station, Gragnague Station or Montastruc-la-Conseillere Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Midi-Pyrenees by Star Rating
- Hotels near Midi-Pyrenees Airports
- Areas of Midi-Pyrenees
- Accommodation near Midi-Pyrenees Attractions
- More accommodation types in Midi-Pyrenees
- Choose Your Midi-Pyrenees Hotel Style
- Search Midi-Pyrenees Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Midi-Pyrenees
- Hotels Near Midi-Pyrenees, Occitanie
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends