Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants and monuments in Lauzerte.
- There are 2 Lauzerte hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the city centre
Staying in Lauzerte
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel le Belvedere
- Le Luzerta
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel le Belvedere with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Le Luzerta has a 3.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Lauzerte
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 720 millimetres of rain falls on Lauzerte each year