Those travelling to Montaigu-de-Quercy are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is St Pierre Abbey.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Montaigu-de-Quercy
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Montaigu-de-Quercy
St Pierre Abbey is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Place des Cornieres and Chateau de Bonaguil.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Montaigu-de-Quercy. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hôtel le Midi is located in central Montaigu-de-Quercy. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Montaigu-de-Quercy can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Chambre d’hôtes La Quercynoise is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Montaigu-de-Quercy, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Une vie en Quercy is located within 2.3 mi (3.7 km) of the city centre. With a stay at this cottage in Montaigu-de-Quercy, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with comfortable bedding.
Dressing for Montaigu-de-Quercy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Montaigu-de-Quercy gets about 715.10 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C