Search Hotels in Cahors
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Cahors are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, churches and architecture. In Cahors, there are 32 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cahors
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cahors Cathedral, Pont Valentre, and Place Jean-Jacques Chapou. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Saint-Cyr and Les Docks.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cahors. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hotel Divona Cahors - Amenities at this hotel include an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Citotel La Chartreuse - Our customers like the dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Terminus - Amenities at this hotel include 2 restaurants and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting around Cahors
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cahors Station or Cahors Terre Rouge Station. Cahors might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Cahors
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Cahors gets about 648 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cahors?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cahors, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cahors?
What's the best hotel for families in Cahors?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Cahors?
Cahors Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cahors by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cahors Airports
- Areas of Cahors
- Accommodation near Cahors Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cahors
- Choose Your Cahors Hotel Style
- Search Cahors Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cahors
- Hotels Near Cahors, Occitanie
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends