Visitors to Meersburg are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, festivals and art. Top sights around the area include Mainau Island, Affenberg and Sealife Constance.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Meersburg
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meersburg
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Meersburg Castle and Meersburg New Palace. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Meersburg Therme. Additionally, you might want to add Meersburg (Bodensee) port to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Meersburg. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Residenz am See - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
- Flair Hotel Zum Schiff - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- JUFA Hotel Meersburg - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and conference space. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Mainau Island, located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Affenberg, which is 4.1 mi/6.6 km away.
Dressing for Meersburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Meersburg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C