Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Blankas Appartement in the Center of the Old Town of Meersburg With Lake View & Wi-fi; Parking in Garage for Extra Fee
Cosy Apartment Ferienwohnung Hanna Close to Lake Constance With Wi-fi & Balcony; Parking Available, Pets Allowed
Reviewed on 28 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2018
Charming Studio Apartment Gästehaus Schiff A With Wi-fi, Terrace & Garden; Parking Available, Pets Allowed on Request and at Extra Fee
Visitors to Meersburg are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, festivals and art. Top sights around the area include Mainau Island, Affenberg and Sealife Constance.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Meersburg
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meersburg
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Meersburg Castle and Meersburg New Palace. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Meersburg Therme. Additionally, you might want to add Meersburg (Bodensee) port to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Meersburg. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Romantik Hotel Residenz am See - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
- Flair Hotel Zum Schiff - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- JUFA Hotel Meersburg - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and conference space. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Mainau Island, located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Affenberg, which is 4.1 mi/6.6 km away.
Dressing for Meersburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Meersburg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Meersburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Meersburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Meersburg?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Meersburg?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Meersburg?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Meersburg?
What's the best accommodation in Meersburg to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Meersburg?
What is the best spa hotel in Meersburg?
What is staying in Meersburg like?
What are the top places to visit in Meersburg?
What's the seasonal weather like in Meersburg?
Meersburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Meersburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Meersburg Airports
- Accommodation near Meersburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Meersburg
- Choose Your Meersburg Hotel Style
- Search Meersburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Meersburg
- Hotels Near Meersburg, Baden-Württemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends