Visitors to Ueberlingen are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, local tours and churches. Top sights around the area include Mainau Island, Affenberg and Sealife Constance.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Ueberlingen
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ueberlingen
Mainau Island, Affenberg and Sealife Constance are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Basilika Birnau and Kloster Hegne in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ueberlingen. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Kreta - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Getting around Ueberlingen
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Überlingen Harbor, Überlingen Station or Überlingen Therme Station. Ueberlingen might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ueberlingen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Ueberlingen gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C