Search Hotels in Friedrichshafen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Light Holiday Apartment "haus See- und Säntisblick DG" With Wi-fi & Mountain View; Parking Available
Beautiful Holiday Apartment "haus See- und Säntisblick EG" With Wi-fi, Terrace & Mountain View; Parking Available, Pets Allowed
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Visitors to Friedrichshafen are sure to enjoy the museums and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, local tours and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Mainau Island, Affenberg and Sealife Constance.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodation options in Friedrichshafen
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Friedrichshafen
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Graf-Zeppelin-Haus, Zeppelin Museum and Dornier Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Moleturm, Buchhorn Fountain and Klangschiff. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and such places to visit as Lake Constance Promenade and Strandbad Friedrichshafen.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mainau Island, located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Affenberg, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away.
Getting around Friedrichshafen
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Friedrichshafen Harbour Station, Friedrichshafen Harbor or Friedrichshafen Ferry. Friedrichshafen might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Friedrichshafen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Friedrichshafen is 731.50 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Friedrichshafen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Friedrichshafen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Friedrichshafen?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Friedrichshafen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Friedrichshafen?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Friedrichshafen?
What's the best high-end hotel in Friedrichshafen?
Friedrichshafen Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Friedrichshafen by Star Rating
- Hotels near Friedrichshafen Airports
- Accommodation near Friedrichshafen Attractions
- More accommodation types in Friedrichshafen
- Choose Your Friedrichshafen Hotel Style
- Search Friedrichshafen Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Friedrichshafen
- Hotels Near Friedrichshafen, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends