Visitors to Mebane are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, golf courses and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Kenan Stadium, Franklin Street and Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- You'll find 344 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mebane
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlet Center is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mill Creek and Iron Gate Winery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mebane. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Mebane - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mebane - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mebane - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Kenan Stadium, 17.2 mi/27.7 km from the city centre, and Franklin Street, which is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away.
Dressing for Mebane
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Mebane gets about 1134.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -1°C