Visitors to Meaux are sure to enjoy the restaurants and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, parks and museums. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris, Val d'Europe and Val d'Europe Shopping Center.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Meaux
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meaux
A couple of favourite places to visit are Natural Park of Patis and Museum of the Great War. In the area, you'll also find Disneyland® Paris and Val d'Europe.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Meaux. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Hôtel Meaux - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Kyriad Meaux - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Campanile Meaux - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Val d'Europe Shopping Center, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city centre, and Disney Village, which is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away.
Getting around Meaux
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Paris Meaux Station. Meaux might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Meaux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Meaux is 616 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C