Guests will want to experience the spas, island and restaurants in Marstrand. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its monuments and shopping.
- There are 3 Marstrand hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Gothenburg (GOT-Landvetter), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Marstrand
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Marstrand Church, Carlstens Fastning, and Bohus Fortress
- Also well-known for its spas, island and ferries
Getting around Marstrand
Marstrand has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Marstrand
You may enjoy one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Marstrands Havshotell
- Nautic Hotell
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Marstrands Havshotell with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas Nautic Hotell has a 3.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Marstrand
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Marstrand is 24 millimetres