Visiting Hisings Backa
Hisings Backa's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the spas and restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its shopping, sporting events and coffeehouses.
- There are 3 Hisings Backa hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Gothenburg (GOT-Landvetter), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hisings Backa
- Popular cultural attractions include Gothenburg Opera, Maritima Museum, and Gothenburg City Museum
- Families come for attractions such as Liseberg Amusement Park, Universeum, and Barnens Zoo
- Places such as Botanic Gardens and Castle Forest exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Ikea Backebol, Backaplan and Nordstan Shopping Center
Staying in Hisings Backa
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Scandic Backadal.
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Elisero Hotel
- Euroway Hotel
Scandic Backadal, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Elisero Hotel and Euroway Hotel.
Dressing for Hisings Backa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Hisings Backa gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year