Visitors to Mandelieu-La-Napoule are sure to enjoy the beaches, golf courses and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and spas. Around the area, top sights include Promenade de la Croisette, International Perfume Museum and Juan-les-Pins Beach.
- You'll find 4365 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mandelieu-La-Napoule
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Esterel Massif, Dauphins Beach and Fon Marina Beach. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Cannes-Mandelieu Golf Club and Riviera Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Château de la Napoule and Raguette Beach.
In Cannes, there are 266 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Golf Park Hôtel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Ibis Cannes Mandelieu - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Les Termes features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Mercure Cannes Mandelieu - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Palace of Festivals and Conferences, located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Promenade de la Croisette, which is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) away.
Getting around Mandelieu-La-Napoule
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Mandelieu-la-Napoule Station. Mandelieu-La-Napoule might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mandelieu-La-Napoule
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Mandelieu-La-Napoule gets about 583.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C