Visitors to Mougins are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art and forests. Top sights around the area include Promenade de la Croisette, International Perfume Museum and Juan-les-Pins Beach.
- You'll find 3481 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mougins
Cultural venues in the city include Mougins Museum of Classical Art, Museum of Photography and Scène 55. The picturesque setting of Valmasque Park and Eco'parc Mougins exemplify the city's natural beauty. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Royal Mougins Golf Club and Cannes-Mougins Golf Club are sights to visit.
In Cannes, there are 78 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les Rosées - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Le Club Mougins by Diamond Resorts - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- La Lune de Mougins - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Palace of Festivals and Conferences, 3.6 mi/5.8 km from the city centre, and Promenade de la Croisette, which is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) away.
Getting around Mougins
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Cannes Ranguin Station. Mougins might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mougins
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Mougins each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C