Overview of Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Manchester's Manchester City Centre neighbourhood, Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel is near a metro station. Albert Square and Manchester Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Piccadilly Gardens and Heaton Park. MediaCityUK and Legoland Discovery Centre are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Deansgate - 1 min walk
- Manchester Arena - 6 min walk
- National Football Museum - 6 min walk
- Manchester Arndale - 7 min walk
- Albert Square - 7 min walk
- Market Street Station - 6 min walk
- Manchester Victoria Station - 7 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 25 min drive
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Dom's Tavola Calda - 1 min walk
- Red Hot World Buffet - 1 min walk
- Pita Pit - 1 min walk
- Slug and Lettuce - 1 min walk
About this property
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very good. Staff excellent, location excellent for city centre and shopping