Plan your Malaysia holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Malaysia. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
Malaysia Hotel + Flights
Malaysia is a bustling South East Asian country that’s home to over 32 million people. This place’s diversity is reflected in its many religious and cultural festivals, mouthwatering cuisine and vibrant architecture.
Malaysia Hotel + Flights
You’ll find 9945 hotels here starting at £33 a night. Want to stretch your holiday budget as far as you can? Consider our Malaysia Holiday Packages. Bundling your hotel, flights, rental car and experiences is the easiest way to save some cash. If cruising around Kuala Lumpur’s iconic landmarks with a knowledgeable local sounds like a good idea to you, why not add a guided tour to your package while you’re at it?
Your Malaysia Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-2: Kuala Lumpur International Airport is a popular starting point for travellers to Malaysia. Once you’ve collected your luggage, grab a cab and head into the capital. Keep an eye out for the Petronas Twin Towers and Menara Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3-4: Rent a car and journey south for a couple of hours to the city of Malacca. Known for its rich cultural heritage, must-sees here include the iconic red buildings of Dutch Square and St. Paul’s Church.
Day 5-7: Don’t head home without visiting Johor Bahru. Start your sightseeing adventure here with a visit to Istana Bukit Serene, the majestic royal palace of the Sultan of Johor. When you’re ready to relax and soak up the sun, make your way east to beautiful Desaru Beach.
Malaysia celebrates a huge number of festivals throughout the year. Travelling here between late January and early February? Don’t miss Thaipusam, a famous Tamil event that takes place during the full moon.
There’s so much to see and do in the country’s capital. For help putting together your travel itinerary, check out Expedia’s Kuala Lumpur Holiday Packages .
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Malaysia?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Malaysia?
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.): 11,240 international flights per month.
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.): 1,194 international flights per month.
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.): 863 international flights per month.