Travellers to Magnanville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny and Park and Castle of Thoiry.
- There are 276 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 40.2 mi (64.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Magnanville
A favourite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Magnanville. Additionally, in the area you'll find Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny and Park and Castle of Thoiry.
As you start planning your visit to Magnanville, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 52 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hôtel Eclipse is located in central Magnanville. This 3-star hotel in Magnanville features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Welcomotel Coignières is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Magnanville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Coignieres can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Saint Germain en Laye Centre is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the centre of Magnanville. This 3-star hotel in Saint-Germain-en-Laye features free WiFi, a bar and parking. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Magnanville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 622.30 millimetres of rain falls on Magnanville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C