Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Cergy, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Theatre Andre Malraux, Grande Arche and Stade de France.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Cergy
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 22.3 mi (36 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cergy
University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Cergy Pontoise University and Essec Business School. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cergy Pontoise Leisure Island and Cergy Plage.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 17 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Cergy. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ibis Cergy Pontoise Le Port - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and location.
- Mercure Cergy Pontoise Centre - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and parking.
- Hôtel Novotel Cergy Pontoise - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Theatre Andre Malraux, 11.8 mi/19 km from the city centre, and Grande Arche, which is 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away.
Getting around Cergy
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Cergy Préfecture Station, Cergy-Saint-Christophe Station or Cergy Le Haut Station. Cergy may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cergy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Cergy gets about 622.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C