Search Hotels in Eragny
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 5 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Mar 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Eragny has to offer. Top sights around the area include Theatre Andre Malraux, Grande Arche and Arc de Triomphe.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Eragny
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eragny
Theatre Andre Malraux, Grande Arche and Arc de Triomphe are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Stade de France and Parc Monceau.
As you make plans for a getaway to Eragny, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 192 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Bleu France is located in central Eragny. With a stay at this hotel in Eragny, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Hotel Cergy Pontoise is located in the heart of Eragny. This 3-star hotel in Eragny features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Popular places to visit around the area include Palais des Congres de Paris, located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Lido, which is 13.7 mi/22 km away.
Getting around Eragny
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Éragny-Neuville Station. Eragny might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Eragny
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 622.30 millimetres of rain falls on Eragny each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C