Guests will appreciate the gardens, restaurants and coffeehouses in Bray-et-Lu. Relaxing and cosy, this city will also delight visitors with its castle, spas and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bray-et-Lu
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Chateau de Boury, Chateau de Bizy, and Chateau de Gisors
- Also well-known for its gardens and spas
Staying in Bray-et-Lu
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might love Les Jardins d'Epicure.
Les Jardins d'Epicure, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Bray-et-Lu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Bray-et-Lu gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year