Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Dec 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Macedonia, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants and parks. The cultural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Cleveland Museum of Art and Progressive Field.
- You'll find 351 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Macedonia
A couple of favourite places to visit are Fun 'n' Stuff and Windmill Golf Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens and Cleveland Museum of Art.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Macedonia. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cleveland Macedonia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- Knights Inn Macedonia - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 1.5-star motel include free parking and cable TV.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Progressive Field, 15.4 mi/24.7 km from the city centre, and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, which is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away.
Dressing for Macedonia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 1144.20 millimetres of rain falls on Macedonia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Macedonia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Macedonia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Macedonia?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Macedonia?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Macedonia?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Macedonia?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Macedonia?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Macedonia?
Macedonia Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Macedonia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Macedonia Airports
- Accommodation near Macedonia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Macedonia
- Choose Your Macedonia Hotel Style
- Search Macedonia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Macedonia
- Hotels Near Macedonia, Cleveland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends