Search Hotels in Los Gatos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Aug 2020
Visiting Los Gatos
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Los Gatos, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its wineries. Around the area, top sights include Mystery Spot, Winchester Mystery House and Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Mall.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Los Gatos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.), 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Jose, CA (RHV-Reid Hillview), 14.3 mi (23 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Gatos
The city's cultural venues include Peabody Gallery and Art Museum of Los Gatos. The city's natural beauty is on display at Vasona Lake County Park, Castle Rock State Park and Santa Cruz Mountains. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Kings Court Shopping Center is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Los Gatos. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Los Gatos - A Greystone Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Los Gatos Garden Inn Hotel - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western The Inn Of Los Gatos - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Mystery Spot, 10.5 mi/16.8 km from the city centre, and Winchester Mystery House, which is 10.7 mi (17.1 km) away.
Dressing for Los Gatos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Los Gatos is 1267.80 millimetres
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Los Gatos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Los Gatos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Los Gatos?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Los Gatos?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Los Gatos?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Los Gatos?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Los Gatos?
What's the best high-end hotel in Los Gatos?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Los Gatos?
Los Gatos Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Los Gatos by Star Rating
- Hotels near Los Gatos Airports
- Areas of Los Gatos
- Accommodation near Los Gatos Attractions
- More accommodation types in Los Gatos
- Choose Your Los Gatos Hotel Style
- Search Los Gatos Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Los Gatos
- Hotels Near Los Gatos, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends