Get an overview of this hotelLondon property near Royal Albert Hall
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Close to Harrods
This city-centre high-rise hotel is set in West London's Kensington district just 4-minute walk from Gloucester Road metro station, one mile from Knightsbridge and Harrods and two miles from the historic Houses of Parliament.
This value-for-money hotel offers a 24-hour fitness room on site, and there is also an international restaurant, a traditional English pub, and business center with wireless Internet access.
Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum has 906 rooms over 27 floors, which offer air conditioning, satellite television, coffee and tea facilities, and free wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum offers a restaurant serving European specialities, a traditional English pub, and a breakfast room, as well as 24-hour room service. Guests can also make use of the hotel's gym which is open all hours, and other practical amenities include a business center, 13 meetings rooms, banquet facilities, free wireless Internet access, and parking for those arriving by car (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 631
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 906
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 36.00 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Forum Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum Hotel
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn Forum Hotel London-Kensington
- Holiday Inn Forum London-Kensington
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington
- Holiday Inn London-Kensington Forum
- London-Kensington Forum
- London-Kensington Forum Holiday Inn
- London-Kensington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Forum Hotel
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum England
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.