Visitors can enjoy all that Lokeren has to offer including the festivals, live music and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Gravensteen Castle.
- There are 453 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lokeren
A couple of favourite places to visit are Daknam Stadium and Molsbroek Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Gravensteen Castle in the area.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Biznis Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Lokeren
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lokeren Station. Lokeren might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Lokeren
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Lokeren each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C