Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Leamington, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. Top sights in the city include Point Pelee National Park and Lake Erie.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Windsor
- The closest major airport is in Windsor, ON (YQG), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leamington
The lakes and parks highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Point Pelee National Park, Lake Erie and Hillman Marsh Conservation Area. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Wheatley Harbour and Leamington Municipal Marina are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leamington Arts Centre and Kopegaron Woods Conservation Area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Leamington. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Point Pelee Lakeshore B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Wigle's Motel - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Sun Parlor Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean, quiet rooms and bed quality.
Dressing for Leamington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Leamington each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C