Visiting Le Pontet
Visitors to Le Pontet are sure to enjoy the gardens and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and local tours. Top sights around the area include Musee du Petit Palais, Palais des Papes and Pont Saint-Bénézet.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Pontet
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 26.3 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Pontet
Notable city landmarks like Eglise du Pontet and Chateau de Fargues might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Musee du Petit Palais and Palais des Papes.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Le Pontet. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Terre de Provence Hôtel & Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis budget Avignon Nord Le Pontet - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Fasthôtel Avignon Nord - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Pont Saint-Bénézet, 3.2 mi/5.1 km from the city centre, and Fort St-Andre, which is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away.
Dressing for Le Pontet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Le Pontet each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C