Search Hotels in Laurel, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Laurel, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Around the area, top sights include Maryland Live Casino, Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Stadium.
- You'll find 352 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in College Park, MD (CGS), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laurel
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Laurel Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Dutch Country Farmers Market is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Laurel Park and Gardens Ice House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Laurel. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Laurel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Laurel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area) - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Maryland Live Casino, 7.4 mi/11.8 km from the city centre, and Arundel Mills Mall, which is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away.
Getting around Laurel
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Laurel Station, Laurel Park Station or Laurel Muirkirk Station. Laurel might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Laurel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Laurel gets about 1063.90 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C