Visitors to Latina are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, theme park and parks. A top sight in the area is Gardens of Ninfa.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Latina
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Latina
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Lepini Mountains. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Conservatorio di Musica is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Latinafiori and National Park of Circeo.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Latina. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Miramare - This 4-star hotel features a winery, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Hotel Europa - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Park Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Gardens of Ninfa, 8.4 mi/13.5 km from the heart of the city, and Rainbow MagicLand, which is 20.8 mi/33.4 km away.
Getting around Latina
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Latina Station. Latina might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Latina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Latina is 29 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C